Amun is a content managment framework written in PHP 5 and based on the PSX framework. The goal of Amun is to build a more federated and programmable web. This is achieved by providing an RESTful API for managing and distributing content in standard formats like JSON, XML and Atom.
Amun stands for openness that means first we are trying to support open standards like i.e. OAuth, OpenID and second that you have the freedom to access data of a website in the way you like. We are trying to enable communication between Server to Server, Browser to Server and Application to Server. For more informations please see the about section.
Here an short overview of important features or take a look at the video to see Amun live in action.
- Comprehensive service system to customize Amun
- Uses OAuth for API authentication
- Supports OpenID login
- Provides Web Host Metadata and WebFinger support
- RESTful API designed after the OpenSocial Core API Server Specification
- Supports Portable Contacts
- Provides XRDS for service discovering
- FOAF support for profiles
- Active messaging integration with STOMP
- User group and right managment